Saturday, May 2, 2009

Spring Time




I finally found my camera! Yeah! (It was stuck inside my suitcase from when we went to Waycross last week...too bad I didn't know I really had it with me the whole time).


Mommy, why do I have to wear this stupid hat?

Today Nicklas and I went to the FBC Winder Spring Picnic. We had lunch outside on the grounds and listened to a local gospel quartet sing. I enjoyed the food and the music, and Nicklas had a good time. He's been very grouchy and clingy lately (I think he's cutting another tooth) so the distraction of all the other kids and the loud music kept him at bay.


This group has been together for more than 20 years!

Please be in prayer for us as both Robert and I are working on interviewing for new jobs, starting very soon. God's hand has been in several events leading up to this life-changing decision for both of us, and I hope that we continue to look to Him to make sure we're doing His will. It's much harder now to make decisions for our family since we're now responsible for another human life other than our own. I will post more details when we know more about what we'll be doing in the months ahead. And no, we will not be moving anytime soon...like we could sell a house right now! (Plus, I need my baby-sitter, a.k.a. mom, nearby!)


On a side note, Beach trip countdown....T-minus 49 days and counting!


No comments: