Monday, April 27, 2009

They're Cousins...Identical Cousins...

Well, not really, but does anybody else remember that show? I thought it was cute...
Luke came down for a visit last week while his mom and dad were in Virginia at Candidate Conference for the IMB. We all went to Kindermusik together on Tuesday and several of the moms mistook Luke for Nicklas, and vice versa. Here's some cute pictures from the week...


What's up? You look familiar...

I'll pick your nose for you...

Smiley boy...that's his best smile: with the tongue out!


Nicklas and Robert at Kindermusik.



I had it first! Mine! Mine!


This one was a little groggy at class that morning.


Playtime!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

They look like they have so much fun together and they do look alike too :)

What was the name of that show? I can picture the girls and watching it with my mom on Nick at Night.

Jennifer said...

I think it was the Patty Duke show...