Thursday, April 2, 2009

Uh oh...he's crawling!

It's amazing how fast he adapts to new challenges...just three days ago he was taking maybe one or two crawling steps and then giving up. Now he's moving so fast I can't turn my back for an instant. I've had to put everything up out of reach, and block the fireplace with folding chairs until I get some kind of screen to keep him out of there. I'm slowly but surely getting the house baby-proofed...but who's going to baby-proof me?

Here's some other cute pictures...


He's also figured out how to pull up on things. Here comes trouble!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

How fun! He looks exactly like Robert, by the way. I'm sure you hear that all the time. :o)

Jennifer said...

Yes, I do get that a lot. It's true...their baby pictures are almost identical.

Sue said...

He's such a funny boy!