Friday, April 24, 2009

Visiting with Family

This weekend Robert and I are down visiting his parents in Waycross, GA. It's about a five hour trip (without stops) from home to get here. They have not seen Nicklas since Christmas, so Grandma and Grandpa have had a good time getting to know him these last couple days. I however, forgot to bring my camera, so no pictures to post just yet. We also got to spend some time with my nephew Luke this week while he was down visiting my Mom while my brother and sister-in-law are in Virginia. I will have pictures to post when I get home. It's nice to spend time with my son and my hubby without feeling rushed, as I so often do. Work has been steady for me and Robert's busy wrapping up the end of the school year. I will be busy from now until we go to the beach on June 20th! (I'm not counting down the days yet...maybe I should...)

I forgot how warm and buggy (literally, there are bugs everywhere) it is in south Georgia. It was 91 degrees outside today; Nicklas and I went for a walk and both got really sweaty! Yuck! I'm glad I don't live down here year round.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I miss you guys! We're at the lake on our way back up to Charlotte tomorrow. Can't wait to see you guys and Nicklas! Give him a hug and kiss from his Nana...