Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy MLK day!

We've decided to give solid foods another try. This time I've decided to make my own baby food, so I started with some carrots. Boy, Nicklas just eats them up! He gets bored with it after awhile, but if he's hungry enough he'll gobble them down. I admit, I did buy some Gerber First Foods today because they were on sale. And he really seems to like peas, too! Although, the food thing is REALLY messy, so I'm having to let go of my OCD no-mess self and let him be dirty for a minute. It makes so sense to keep wiping him off every spoonful...

A carrot goatee


FAMILY REUNION

JANUARY 18, 2009

Yesterday we traveled down to Wrens, GA for the annual Williams family reunion. It's basically all my Papa's (dad's dad) brothers sisters and their spouses and children. Nicklas and Alexis were a big hit! Above is (sitting) sisters Marie, Frances and Willena, (standing) Marie's husband Harold, brothers Owen and Murray, Murray's wife Sheila and Willena's husband Lawrence. Hey, I remembered everyone!

McKenzie entertained everyone with the Hula Hoop.

Nicklas had fun...Nana carried him around like a proud grandma. By the end of the day he was spent, but on the whole was very good.

No comments: