Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

So after much debate I decided to cook Thanksgiving dinner at my house this year, since Mom was driving back from North Carolina on Wednesday and we didn't make it up there or down to Waycross to visit Robert's family this year. The original plan was to spend Thanksgiving up in Wake Forest with Jonas and Melissa and Luke, but we didn't want to overwhelm them with the new baby (and Nicklas has been a real grumpy pants since we drove home from NC last week). Plus, I had to work at Athens Regional on Thanksgiving day (at 5pm) so I really couldn't go very far. Nicklas had fun in his Thanksgiving outfit (see Luke's picture on Melissa's blog for his matching clothes). That turkey has really started to roll over, but only from back to front. I leave him alone in his crib for two seconds and come back to find this...

I just can't get him to stay still! He's so sweet, as long as he's had his nap...



Mr. Cool in Daddy's sunglasses.

Posted by Picasa