Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween (A Day Late)

On Saturday we had our Sunday school Halloween party at our friends Chad and Rachel's house. We had costume and pumpkin carving contests, which even though Halloween was the day before, turned out to be really fun. Robert won "scariest costume" award since he dressed as the "Unibomber" sketch (hooded sweatshirt, giant sunglasses, fake mustach). I forgot to take a picture of him in his outfit, but it was quite a sight. I dressed Nicklas in a little lion costume, which he didn't seem to mind too much. I kinda wished it had a tail, but I guess that could be considered dangerous for little babies.

Robert ended up carving our pumpkin since I was inside nursing the baby. I made the mistake of bringing the biggest pumpkin, which only means you have to clean the most out of the inside. We did, however, take our pumpkin home and light a candle in it. Nicklas was mesmerized.


Here's Nicklas with Rusty, who's dressed as a construction worker.


Here's my little lion. He almost outgrew the outfit before Halloween; you'll see here that I couldn't button the snap under his chin because he head was too big!

Lydia Chafin, who I can't decide was a butterfly or a fairy. I prefer fairy.

Robert was a little miffed that we were missing the GA/Florida game since we were outside carving pumpkins, but after the third quarter we were kinda glad that we weren't watching....what happened Dawgs? Wade Dressler (Florida fan) was quite happy about it, he made sure we got the play-by-play from his ear-bud radio.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I'm so glad you always have your camera!