Friday, August 29, 2008

How are we doing?

Nicklas will be three weeks old next Tuesday! Here he is making a funny face...
One rare picture with his eyes actually open


I just love his feet!

It's hard to type one-handed, much less do lots of things around the house. Everyone's been so great to us, bringing dinner and calling to check on us. We're very glad to have robert's aunt Alice and Grandmother coming to visit tomorrow and meet Nicklas. I hate that we're going to miss the opening UGA football game tomorrow, but we'll try and make it to at least one or two games this year. It's not even going to be on TV! (Unless you count pay-per-view, which is just plain too expensive). Anyway, kick-off is at 12:30 and we'll be tuned in to Larry Munsen as the Bulldogs beat up on Georgia Southern!

1 comment:

Rae said...

Ha, I've mastered the art of balancing her on my lap while I type. It's so great!