Monday, February 9, 2009

Someone's almost six months old...


...And to mark the occasion, Nicklas has started to sit up all by himself! He actually started this last Thursday when I was at work and he was at my mom's house, so I missed it! At least she got it in pictures for me...(apparently, every time he's had his picture made in the last month he's been in this same outfit. I swear I do change his clothes!)


Then when he falls over, his favorite thing to do it shove his foot in his mouth, shoes and all. His little boots are all discolored on the toes from where he's been sucking on them. We actually took him out with some friends of ours from church to the bowling alley last Saturday evening, and while he was sitting on the table at our lane, he fell face first onto the hard surface...yikes! I was bowling and heard this scream that made my blood curdle! He was OK, I think it was just more shock than pain. We still have to watch him closely as he's getting his balance right! It's just the first of many bumps on the head, I'm sure...he's a boy, after all!



He's fascinated with Sierra and Sasha (our cat). He's trying so hard to pet Sierra's face, which she just loves. She's very gentle with Nicklas, and they like to roll around on the floor and play together. It's the cutest thing. He thinks it's hilarious when Sierra gets under his bottom to smell his diapers...she's my poopy-pants detector.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sue said...

He's so much fun~