Thursday, February 12, 2009

Everybody say "Jump! Jump!"-- no, not the Criss Cross song..

The video refused to upload, so here's a still shot...




So I found this jumper at Kid to Kid in Buford, by the Mall of Georgia. It has quickly become his new favorite thing to do. Since he already had one at mom's and loved it, I knew I needed to grab one. He's quickly out growing all his old swings and seats and I'm running out of places to put him when I'm busy so that he won't hurt himself. The jumper is great because he's occupied for at least 30 minutes or so!



On a side note, for those of you who don't know and are interested, Kid to Kid is a consignment-type store in Buford where I buy alot of used baby items for Nicklas, including clothes, toys, high chairs/booster seats, carriers, etc etc etc. They will also buy your old baby stuff when you don't need it anymore, which I'm holding off the urge to do since I know we'll probably have another little bundle of joy eventually (yes, eventually, not any time soon!) They are located across Hwy 20 from the mall in the shopping center where REI and DSW shoes are as well.



I took Nicklas to the doctor this morning to check out a rash he's had on his back for a few weeks; it turns out its just ezcema. I need to keep him lotioned up more ofter because his skin is so so dry! My boy turns 6 months old today, and weighs a whopping 17 lbs 5 ozs! We're expecting teeth any day now!



1 comment:

Lauren said...

How fun! Mac pretty much lived in his jumper, but Rachael was never that into it, which was a HUGE disappointment to me!!