Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kyle and Alecia's wedding

Last weekend Robert and I traveled to Aurora, IL for his cousin Alecia Turner's wedding. With no baby. I had fun but I felt like it was the longest weekend of my life! Here's a few pictures from the reception...which was awesome! Good food, good music, everything was great!

The bride, Robert's cousin Alecia Turner

Uncle Frank, the father of the bride

Our placecard...I thought these were neat! ( You can tell I don't make it to many fancy weddings)!


Robert and cousin Andy with the flower girl, Danielle.


Robert with Uncle Gary and Aunt Jan, with their daughter Tiffany.


Andy's wife Melissa and Danielle. She was so cute and well-behaved...especially for only having a 5 minute nap all day!

Me and Robert. We had a good time but we missed Nicklas alot! I was worried about flying with an infant and trying to take him to a wedding, so I thought it best to just enlist Nana's help for the weekend.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Great pictures! Looks like lots of fun.