Friday, June 12, 2009

Countdown...

...8 days until THE BEACH!!

Nicklas turns 10 months old today. My, how time flies. I can't believe my baby boy is standing up on his own, has four teeth and gets into more and more trouble everyday. This week he's enjoyed swimming lessons and starting back to our summer sessions with Kindermusik. Of course, I've missed most of this due to starting full-time hours. I miss him so much, and this morning he cried as I left the house for work...again. I'm sure all was forgotten as soon as he saw his toys in the living room. At least I know he misses me, too.

I'm looking forward to our trip to the beach not only because of the sun and fun, but also for the precious time to spend with my family. My new job was nice enough to let me have next week off that we already had planned, even though I just started my new position last week. I can't wait to take Nicklas and Luke to the beach for the first time, to soak up the sun (does it still count with sunblock?) and to hear the waves crashing, not just on Nicklas' sound machine.

Sigh...back to work!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Happy 10 months old, Nicklas!