Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Pajamas!


I just couldn't wait to get Nicklas in his Christmas pj's this year...He seems to like them, as you can tell. I just love the little reindeer feet! This week was our last week at Kindermusik for the year, but we will be signing up with Ms. Dana from Hebron Baptist Church in Dacula for next semester. I'm so excited to have Nicklas in this class, and the next one will be even more fun. He's getting to the age where he enjoys activities more and we'll get to see him grow stronger, sit up and maybe even crawl before the next semester is over in May. My only challenge is that Kindermusik is right in the middle of morning nap time (the ballpark time that it is) so he's often sort of zoned out during class.

We took some time this week to get our Christmas shopping done, and while I was out I had Nicklas' picture made with Santa. I just loved this Santa Claus, but Nicklas was not impressed. He didn't cry or anything, but nothing I could do could make him smile. He'd also just woken up in a strange place in the middle of the mall, so no wonder he was a little cranky.


Next week we'll be traveling to Ringgold, GA to visit Robert's mom's family and his parents will be driving up there as well from Waycross. It's only a 2.5 hour drive from here, so hopefully he will do well in the car. Maybe a good nap and that's it. We'll be coming home on Christmas eve, since I have to play oboe at Grace Episcopal Church in Gainesville once again for their Christmas Eve service. It's the third year I have done this, but its a paying job and I'm not about to turn down the money this time of year. Our family is taking it easy as far as Christmas presents are concerned, especially Robert and myself. It's hard not to buy Nicklas a ton of gifts, but he's only four months old and has no idea what Christmas is anyway, so I'm going to save it for next year. At least I don't have to work Christmas day this year, so I will just enjoy the time with family!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: