Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Review of Sound Sleeper

Originally submitted at Toys R Us

The Sound Sleeper by Dex Products provides soundscapes to soothe and relax you and your baby. Instantly turn your surroundings into a calming sea of tranquility. Choose from over 30 unique sounds including babbling brook and soothing rainfall.


Great Product!

By First Time Mom from Georgia on 9/23/2008

 

4out of 5

Pros: Portable, Convenient Use

Best Uses: Infants, Mothers

Describe Yourself: First Time Parent

I use the Sound Sleeper every time I put my one-month old in his crib. He especially likes the womb/heartbeat sounds, but the machine has a variety to choose from. He went from crying for hours on end when we put him down at night to wimpering for awhile and then falling asleep. Plus, I also hear the sounds through my baby monitor, which I like, but can keep you up if you're a light sleeper.

(legalese)

No comments: