Saturday, November 7, 2009

Homecoming with the Redcoats 2009

Uga VII and the Turner family

Today we got up extra early and traveled to Athens for UGA's Homecoming. Robert marched this year while I sat out with Nicklas and a bum shoulder. We had a blast! We spent the days with friends and taking lots and lots of pictures.

Playing football while tailgating


N passed out and missed pregame and the first quarter of the game. Which meant I got to watch it! After they scored their third touchdown the yelling woke him up and all was lost from there on out...
On a side note, I enjoyed holding him while he slept. He hasn't done that in months and months. Although he's alot heavier now and my arm almost fell off...totally worth it!

Waiting for the pregame show. I really like this picture, it was a total accident.


Listening to the Redcoats at the Dawg Walk.
NOTE: Sorry these pictures are out of order, it drives me crazy. It's too hard to upload them correctly and then I can't figure out how to rearrange them while using Robert's laptop. I feel the need to apologize.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm glad you had a good time together. I know what you mean about getting to hold him while he sleeps! It seems like Mollie rarely lets me hold her without screaming or eating. I love the picture with the drums!