Saturday, September 26, 2009

Thank you, Lauren, for this blog idea. Copy and paste the questions to your own blog or Facebook, and send me a comment so I can read your answers, too! ---Jen

1. What's your favorite article of clothing?

Jeans, hands down. I tend to wear the same few pairs for years until their not fit for the public anymore.

2. Who's the last person you hugged?
Robert, this morning on his way out the door.

3. What's your favorite dinner?
Homemade chicken Parmesan

4. What's the last thing you bought?
In the store= diet sodas and a new floor mop
Online= a rain coat for Nicklas (it's so cute)! I'm an online-shopper if at all possible.

5. How's your back feeling right now?
Sore, too much bending over to clean and helping patients at work.

6. What's your favorite weather?
Crisp fall weather, with a breeze blowing and low low humidity.

7. What's your least favorite season?
Summer. Georgia heat and humidity...need I say more?

8. What's in your purse?
Wallet, cell phone, ten kinds of lipstick/balm, hand wipes/sanitizer, lots of receipts and probably a pacifier or two. Maybe a sippy cup and/or diapers. I haven't been to the bottom in awhile.

9. Say something to the person who tagged you.
I can't believe I forgot to come up and see you guys after church that Sunday...I have such a one-track mind sometimes...

10. What is your favorite dessert?
Something chocolate.

11. What did you want to become as a child?
A marine biologist.

12. What do you want to be now?
A better Christian and better influence to Nicklas. I'd also like to get into education someday, but I need yet another degree, first!

13. What is your favorite song?
Hmmmmm...possibly "Will You Still Love Me?" by Chicago or "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" from The Wizard of Oz

14. What is your favorite country/state?
My favorite country has to be the good ol' USA, also other countries are beautiful (i.e Italy, Costa Rica, Canada) I wouldn't want to live there. I also love to visit Colorado, especially to ski and I've always wanted to go to California.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world in the next hour, where would you go?
Take Robert to Europe, jump the EuroRail and let it take us wherever we want to go.

16. What are your most challenging goals right now?
Trying to lose weight (again) and thinking about possibly trying to maybe apply for graduate school. (See how determined I am?)

17. What is your five-year plan?
Move into a bigger house, have one more child (maybe two) and finish my Master's degree.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
UGA football, hands down. There's not much else I'll sit in front of a TV to watch. Most anything I'll watch live, though. (Except racing, but that doesn't count as a sport.)

19. What show would you be a cast member of?
Scrubs, even though it's off the air.

20. What is your most prized possession?
My family, if you could count them as possessions.

21. Name a favorite childhood memory.
Renting a house on the lake every summer and taking the boat/jet skis, getting sunburned and tubing on the lake all day long.

22. What is your favorite book of the Bible?
Ephesians

23. What is your favorite quote?
"It's a moo point, like a cow's opinion." Joey, from Friends


Now, go forth! Tag yourselves, and leave a comment telling me that you did! :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Thanks for telling me that you did this - I lost your link when I re-did our blog a while back, and I thought I was following you, but apparently I was not! So I fixed that. :) Hope you're well!