2. You drive 20 miles to the park, making a stop at Nana's house, without actually buckling your kid into his carseat.
3. You buy the expensive, "sensitive" wipes even though all they are just for is cleaning poop.
4. You buy yellow-squash to make baby food "squash" (I am told its butternut squash that babies eat).
5. You peek on him in the church nursery every 30 minutes to make sure he's still alive.
6. You're sure that ezcema was an early sign of chicken pox.
7. You wipe his face between bites of sweet potatoes so that his bib will stay clean.
8. You have three baby books, none of which are remotely filled in.
9. You take much more crap than you used to.
10. You discover what real love is all about.
— Calvin (Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes)